DRIVE TEST ENGINEER
Papua | Valid Until : 31-08-2019
- Collect data in the field
- Prepared Log-file after Drive test before to be a report
- Make log-file to be a report after Dive test
- Help to merge log-file after Drive test
- Analyze DT Report
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must be willing to travel around country or overseas
- Candidate lives in Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar and other city in Nusa Tenggara
- Required skill(s): nemo analyzer, nemo outdoor, nemo handy, tems investigations, tems16, map info, signal drive test, proficiency in used of Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson & ZTE Equipment’s.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with Drive Test
- Experiences in Telkomsel, HCPT, XL Project
- Computer Literate and able to use technology effectively
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must have good discipline, strong initiative, result oriented with strong personal drive
- Possess high integrity, high spirit and energy to lead control improvement process
- A team player with matured attitude and ability to work independently with min. supervision in a highly demanding environment
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Available join immediately.
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to email@example.com