Jakarta | Valid Until : 01-01-1970
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PHP, CodeIgniter.
- Proficient knowledge of Database and SQL.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Outputting data in different formats such JSON, XML, etc.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS is a plus.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org