Jakarta | Valid Until : 30-04-2018
- Pre-Collections, Early, Late and Legal teams.
- Support to manage planning and budgeting of collections process.
- Define and implement collections processes and procedures.
- Operational capacity planning, hiring, staff development.
- Actively manage performance of Collections teams by setting clear objectives and KPIs, coaching and managing against these.
- Staff development through provision of updated Job Descriptions, Review meetings and provision of targeted training.
- Contribute in implementing of collections system.
- Provide second level control and evaluation of incentive schemes.
- Ensure all tasks are processed within defined SLAs, in time and quality.
- Ensure consistency in processes, systems and reporting.
- Create and implement operational metrics in monitoring and measuring collections performance (SLAs, KPIs), efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive team productivity and effectivity to optimize costs, improve performance.
- Set up SLA with the business.
- Implement quality assurance cross all collection functions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English, Fluent in Speaking and Writing
- Required Skill(s): Credit Analysis, Risk Management, Leasing Process and Work Flow, Consumer Relation Management, Computer, Microsoft Office.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Candidate with experiences in Home Credit will be preferred
- Candidate shall familiar with Leasing Work Flow
- Candidates shall have experiences in credit analyst and able to define the risk
- Candidates shall be hard-worker, able to work under pressure, have good analytical thinking and good communication also presentation skill
- Candidate can join immediately will be prioritized
Our client is seeking for the best candidate to grow and success with them.
Update and complete your resume as requirements above.
Only selected candidate will be processed and interviewed.
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org