DOCUMENT CONTROLLER – JAKARTA & BOGOR
Jakarta, Bogor | Valid Until : 30-09-2017
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication, Business Management, Marketing, or it’s equivalent
- 3 year(s) experiences in administrative management
- Well understanding of business parctice and rules
- Good at planning and highly motivated and results-oriented individual
- Technically proficient in Auto-CAD, Ms Office and other Windows-based programs
- Good written and verbal in English & Mandarin, excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bogor and Jakarta
- Full time position available
Interview will be held in 3 phases:
- Interview by phone with HR Dept.
- Interview by phone with Project Management/User
- Test Auto-CAD
Candidates shall bring personal laptop to take the AutoCAD Test.
Candidates shall activate the mobile phone, if failed to call, candidate will be eliminated from the selection process.
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org