Jakarta | Valid Until : 31-10-2018
- Responsible for Legal Administration such as drafting Employment Agreement, MoU, Corporate Agreement, etc.
- Responsible for legal research and litigation.
- Responsible for entry and update HR Personal Information Database
- Responsible for Administration such as attendance report, allowance report, etc.
- Responsible for BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan process and procedure.
- Responsible for general correspondences (statement letter, reference letter, offering letter, warning letter, acknowledgment letter) & filling document.
- Responsible to support training and people development
- Analyze resources based on needs
- Plan & Do Recruitment process such as sorting applicant, arrange and conduct interview
- Make sure all the SOP run smooth
- Handling internal issue
- Report to HR Manager
- Female, below 27 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- 2 years experiences in related position
- Excellent in prepare, create and follow up on legal agreement with bilingual language
- Experiences in handling BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan
- Able to handle recruitment and fulfill the resources requirement in tight dateline
- Required skill(s): reporting skill, legal research, legal litigation, legal administration, Recruitment, Interviewing, Compensation & Benefit
- Proficient in Ms. Office, Computer literacy is a must.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English is a must.
- Good communication skill, able to work as team and have good initiative, fast learner.
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org