Jakarta | Valid Until : 05-09-2017
- Personnel management, including staff recruitment, acceptance, promotions, resignation.
- Draw up instructions for all the posts.
- Attendance management.
- Working out the performance appraisal and how to implement it.
- The release of the payment and welfare.
- The job training for the staff, making monthly training and other training plans and implement and feedback of the result
- The Personnel Records
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree, in Human Resources Management
- Experiences over than 3 years in HR
- Mandarin and English proficiency (Mandarin is preferable)
- Has working in company with over 150 employees especially in Telecommunication Company
- Good at team coordination & communication
- Able to work under pressure, team management experience would be a plus
- Able to handle HR issue by following the Manpower Department Regulation
- Detail oriented, assertive, able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Have strong critical thinking and analytic skills, fast learner, and responsible
- Proficient in MS office applications is a must
- Available to join immediately
- A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently in challenging timelines
- 1 Full-time position available
Manages day to day operations and provides a wide variety of complex Human Resources support to all levels in the organization, ensuring the comprehensive administration of human resources policy.
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to email@example.com