Jawa Barat | Valid Until : 30-04-2018
- Responsible for the planning and operation of survey, installation, commissioning & ATP process for whole project in includes in region Central Java, East Java, Bali, Lombok, NTT, Maluku and Papua
- Update, Communication issue, progress and report to Project Manager & Customer
- Create & Prepare Work Schedule for team & subcont
- Responsible for control and manage cost of project
- Responsible for control and manage of resources
- Responsible to maintain all resources in project include staff and subcont
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experiences as Project Coordinator in telecommunication projects
- Required Skill(s): Project Management, Huawei Project Management Experiences, Installation BTS, Troubleshooting, Budgeting Management, Implementation Project, Leadership Management, Ms. Office
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Familiar with HUAWEI Equipment & projects are preferred
- Working Area in Surabaya, Candidate must willing to be assigned around Indonesia for project purposes.
- Have good communication skill with internal and customer
- Have knowledge in scope of installation, troubleshooting & workload flow of project,
- Very good command of English is mandatory, Strong leadership management, good analytical skill
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Application (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Available to join immediately
- Interview by phone with Recruitment Team
- Interview by phone or face to face meeting by Project Department
- Interview by phone with Vendor or Customer
- Training with Vendor or Customer
- After passed training, will be hired as Project Coordinator.
Candidate shall write the active mobile phone number and valid email address for further process selection.
Only short candidate are qualified will be shortlisted and invite for training.
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org