REGIONAL PROJECT MANAGER AREA SULAWESI
Sulawesi | Valid Until : 31-03-2019
- Responsible for the planning and operation of project in ITC or RNO
- Monitoring progress project subcontractor or team
- Update report to Project Director & Customer
- Create & Prepare Work Schedule for team & subcontractor
- Responsible for control and manage cost of project
- Responsible for control and manage of resources
- Prepare Monthly Budget & Cost Report
- Responsible to maintain all resources in project include staff and subcontractor
- Maximum age 35 years old,
- Candidate domiciles in Makassar
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experiences as Project Manager in telecommunication projects
- Required Skill(s): Project Management, Huawei or ZTE Project Management Experiences, Installation BTS, Network Optimization, Troubleshooting, Budgeting Management, Implementation Project, Leadership Management, Ms. Office
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Experiences in handling Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Radio Network Optimization Project (ITC and RNO)
- Familiar with HUAWEI or ZTE Equipment & projects are preferred
- Candidate must willing to be assigned around Indonesia for project purposes.
- Have good communication skill with internal and customer
- Have knowledge in scope of installation, troubleshooting & workload flow of project,
- Very good command of English is mandatory, Strong leadership management, good analytical skill
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Application (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Available to join immediately
- Homebase in Makassar, South Sulawesi
- Interview conducts in Jakarta, ZMG Head Office
- Travel arrangement from Company after hiring from Jakarta to Makassar.
- Interview and test computer application will take 60 minutes.
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to email@example.com