Kalimantan | Valid Until : 30-11-2017
- Responsible for GSM/UMTS/CDMA/LTE wireless network planning and optimization
- Responsible for customer communication and project implementation of GSM / UMTS / CDMA / LTE network planning and optimization activity, responsible for the successful delivery of the project
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Network Planning, Network Optimization, Ms. Office, TEMS Investigation, Project Management, Nemo Analyzer
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Candidate is willing to be assigned any area
- Work Base : East Kalimantan
- More than 4 years direct/indirect experience in telecommunication field
- At least 3 years experiences in Network Planning or Optimization
- Having wireless, core network, data communications, optical networks, and other telecom project delivery and experiences
- Good communication and presentation and a good consciousness of service.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Available to join immediately
- A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently in challenging timelines
Interview will be held in 3 phase:
1. Interview by phone with HR Dept.
2. Interview by phone with Project Management
3. Interview by phone with Customer/Vendor
Candidates shall activate the mobile phone, if failed to call, candidate will be eliminated from the selection process.
Please put your photo into your CV, mention availability and your expected salary, also write down on subject the position applied and your domicile. Email to email@example.com